Our research group can help you with the following:
- determination of corrosion resistance of metallic materials (either protected or non-protocted) by salt spray, gravimetric or electrochemical (Tafel, EIS, LPR) methods;
- cathodic deposition of alloy or metallic coatings from aqueous and non-aqueous solutions (e.g. ionic liquids) for enhanced corrosion protection;
- electrophoretic deposition of bioactive ceramic powders from suspensions;
- anodic oxidation of valve metals;
- plasma electrolytic oxidation for the formation of bioactive coatings from aqueous solutions or suspensions;
- electrosynthesis of organic molecules.